Outsapop is a godsend for translating this tutorial from missmix.
This translated tutorial is 100% Outsapop!
i just wanted to share this in case some of you missed it :)
one of your own tees (for sizing)
elastic lace ribbon
2-3 snap on buttons
HOW TO MAKE IT:
1) Unravel the hem. Place your underpants on top and cut the hem.
2) Measure the crotch piece from the underpants (height and width). Cut two pieces from the t-shirt left over pieces to match these from the left over fabric.
3) Place your own correct sized shirt on top and cut extra fabric from sides and sleeves
4) Turn right sides facing each other and sew sideseams.
5) Pin the crotch pieces to the back piece so that the back piece is places between the two. Sew.
6) Fold and pin hem. Sew lace elastic band with a zig zag stitch.
7) Fold crotch piece ends and sew
8) Sew snap on buttons by hand.
when I get home from spring break I'm def going to do this to one of my oversized tees :)