Thursday, October 21, 2010

DIY Removable Shoe Jewelry

There are tons of shoes you can buy with studs and chains on them, but if you're like me, you like a shoe with an investment. I'm more likely to wear a shoe I can wear with almost anything, than one I can wear only with certain outfits. So what's a girl to do? Well, how about investing in a plain shoe, and DIYing your own removable shoe jewelry!?

Chain + lobster clasp + jump rings = crazy awesome custom trend.

Mix and match chain types and colors to create a look that suits you and your outfit!

I'm going to work on an anklet one for my heels. I love the chain look added to pretty much anything. I will gladly document my DIY process for you lovely readers :)



Courtesy of: chicintuition

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Follow me on twitter! @KelseyLenae